Monday, August 10, 2009

Time for a Bath...

So my little "TOMBOY"’ is starting to actually get into dolls now! It is the cutest thing… Mackenzie carries her babies around like they are actual babies. She is so gentle with them and loves them and trys to feed them and give them her milk! Ahhh… being the mother to a two year old girl is so cute, fun, and definetly hard! =) Then there are times like these... BABY BATH TIME!!!

I found Mackenzie on Sunday in the bath tub giving her baby a bath and I thought wow do I get mad or do I just laugh and wanting to capture this I ran and got the camera and was chuckling the whole way back to the bathroom. She had climbed in, after undressing her baby and starting the bath, and sat down and just started washing her baby and having a grand time! I think we sat in the bathroom for a good half hour before I finally told her that we had to get out and go to the store! =) She wasn’t to happy about that but after dinner she got to take her own bath and that made it all better! =)

4 comments:

  1. so cute! I love how she took the time to get her baby undressed, but forgot about herself =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. see we all learn a little from Jessica don't we! Glad you captured it. That is awesome! I am not surprised as she is SO sweet with little Ryen =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't help but laugh myself! Such a great moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay how can you get mad about this, lol? So cute and hilarious face! She is so smart.

    ReplyDelete