Friday, June 5, 2009

My little Picaso....

So today we were out and about and I was over by IKEA... so my natural instinct is to go in! lol Well I originally went in there for a set of cups, plates, bowls, and utensils for Mackenzie and ended up finding an Easel that I thought she would really love and get a ton of use out of it.

So while she was taking a nap I got it all set up and all of her crayons, pencils, markers, chalk and brushes put into a container and all ready for when she got up from her nap! As soon as she woke up she walked out of her room and saw it. She had a blast for over an hour. Going from chalk to coloring on paper and then of course to painting with her cute little red smock! I am so glad that she loved it and now that give us one more thing through the week that doesnt cost any money and is fun to do! It will be a lot easier to, to help her learn more of her colors, shapes, numbers, and letters. Well enjoy the photos of my little artist! 


Daddy helping his little artist paint!
She looks so hard at work!
Changing her brushes...
Time for a photo op...
CHEESE!

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I have no idea why I haven't gotten one for Charlie yet. I know he'd love it- must add to my to do list - thanks for being an inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the smock too!! Where did you get it... you are brave to let her do it inside!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everything explained including the smock I got at IKEA in the kids section!

    ReplyDelete