Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Friendship...

So as I was sitting here tonight and I was looking at all of Mackenzie's pictures just thinking about how big she is getting and how she is starting to make friends that I know will be around for a long time I came across the photo below! It is Mackenzie and her friend Ella... I think these two have a wonderful friendship ahead of them. Like Jill and I always say... "those two fight like they are sisters" which in all reality is true. I come to find that to be a good thing, because I fight with my best friend like that and we have been friends for almost 6 years and I wouldnt trade our friendship for anything. 

Well I hope you enjoy the photo and appreciate it as much as I did... =)


"The making of friends who are real friends, is the best token we have of a man's success in life." Edward Everett Hale

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo. Too bad Ella doesn't have beautiful Adrianna braids in her hair. LOL. Not sure what is up with her slicked crazy hair look. She loves Mackers too and is looking forward to seeing her today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was right after a day in the pool. =) Its funny cause I cant tell Mackenzie when she is going to see Ella or she will ask up until the point where she finally sees her! Its cute! =)

    ReplyDelete