Monday, June 29, 2009

And the moment some people have been waiting for............MACKENZIE'S first hair cut!!!

Well despite the fact that I have been dreading getting my precious one's little curls chopped off I finally drug myself down to Snip It's and got Mackenzie's hair cut! I was absolutely amazed at how well she did not once did she whine or complain. She moved a lot but I am pretty sure that people who work with kids are use to that! I am just so proud of her and how well she did and her hair came out so cute! She has a layers and bangs now... Dont worry now curls were hurt in the process! LOL =) 


Well here is a little collage of her day at the "Salon" =)





*Note: No curls were hurt in the process of the haircut* lol

1 comment:

  1. You cut her bangs!!! Yeah!! Cant wait to see her hair tomorrow. XOXO PS I cant believe this is her FIRST haircut and she is almost TWO.

    ReplyDelete