Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Paint Pens...

So I found these new pens the other day that contain paint! Now I am not usually one to NOT let Mackenzie show her creative side and I love to let her finger paint and put stickers and what not but ever since moving into the new house I have been NERVOUS she is going to get it somewhere she shouldn't. 

So after finding these pens I got so excited and let her go crazy with them with paper on our kitchen floor and she and I had a blast for a good 2 hours the other morning with hot chocolate, coffee and paint! =) I am so thankful for moments like these where we can just lay down on the floor and have a great time together and let me tell you its been a long time since we have done so! =) Considering we have been in the house together for almost 4 days now it was a great stress reliever that she was occupied and not getting into something she shouldn't LOL =) I love my little trouble maker! 

I highly recommend these to any parent who isnt quite there at letting your kids get horribly messy with paints or any other liquid colors! =) 

Enjoy the photos=)

One of our creations!
Concentrating!
Coloring Mater and Lighting McQueen!

I love craft time with my little one... going to be a lot going on here in the next week or two! YAY! 

1 comment:

  1. we have those! they are awesome but ours smell terrible :) xo

    ReplyDelete