Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Random


So wow I cannot believe how long its been since I actually posted on Mackenzie's blog... THANKSGIVING was the last time.... Very crazy!

So much has happened with her since then. I feel like my little baby girl is grown up! In a twin bed, all potty trained and speaking like a five year old. I cannot believe she is such a big girl and only at 2 1/2 years old... Its hard enough to believe that she will be three in August! Seems just like yesterday that her first Easter was coming up and on Sunday it will be her 3rd.

Potty training was AMAZINGLY a breeze... The first day was a little mess but we got through it great. The only problem we had was going #2 in the potty. After about a week she was going both and doing great! She has been trained for about a month now and we do NOT have any accidents at all, out and about or at home either! I love it and I love the money that is being saved on diapers and pull ups! She is such a good girl and loves going to the bathroom and washing her hands... Poor little thing has such dry hands now so then she loves putting on lotion! =0)

WE are having an issue with her sleeping through the night lately and I am not strong enough to let her cry through it so I have not slept alone in about two months since we have lived in our house! But with time that will pass as well!

Although we havent done much these past two months we have had a lot of Mackenzie and mommy time, which at times can make for a trying day! But I love it since in August I will be going to school and she will be in daycare/preschool.

So until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the potty training. She is getting so big so fast. XO

    ReplyDelete