Thursday, April 9, 2009

20 months....

Well yesterday my little monster turned 20 MONTHS and I still can't say enough that she is growing up so fast. I don't have many pictures if any of this past month. She has been very sick and hasn't been very photogenic and I just have been trying to concentrate on getting her well! But she is still very smart for her age... she is starting to ask for things in sentences and of course always uses her manners. Her big girl bed is going very well she usually gets out of it once and then after that will just go to bed. I am still stumped on how to get rid of her BOTTLE its driving me nuts that she will be TWO in four months and she is still not off of it! We will see what happens! I will have more updates soon when Mackenzie gets a little better and is in the mood to actually let me take her picture! =) Until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment