Sunday, February 8, 2009

Panda and Cars...

Okay so I know that I havent posted about the little one in awhile. Sorry school is starting to take over my life! =) We havent been up to, to much lately just hanging around the house getting some things done. Mackenzie and daddy have been having a wonderful time hanging out together for the last month the sit and play all day long and watch movies or play race car games. 

So the latest two things that Mackenzie has absolutely fallen in love with are Kung Fu Panda and Need for Speed:Carbon! It is the funniest thing with b
oth. 

For "Panda" as she calls it she will just sit and watch the movie with maybe one or two words in between she even knows some of the words to the movie, although mommy and daddy know them all, its getting to the point I am going to erase it from my T.V. But then again it is how I finally am able to get things done! 

As far as the racing game goes its hilarious when Gary turns on the television and his XBOX she knows right away to go and get her remote which she calls "Cars." She will just sit and play with him and it is just adorable to watch the both of them. =) 

Well I hope that you enjoy the pictures below! TTFN!

This is Mackenzie watching Kung Fu Panda...

Mackenzie's favorite movie!


Mackenzie and Daddy playing the race car game!
This is Need For Speed!!!

Well Mackenzie goes to the doctor on Monday for her 18 month check up. I will let everyone know how that goes and how big she is getting!

No comments:

Post a Comment