Friday, January 30, 2009

Sleeping while eating!!!

So this past week Mackenzie has been having issues taking naps. She just doesnt want to take them or it takes her forever to fall asleep. Well i finally gave in once this past week and let her get outta her bed and at 5:30 when she was eating dinner this is what happened...

Wow chocolate cereal and she still was tired! :)

I just thought this was so cute... my parents say that they have many pictures of me asleep in my food! :0) I was just cooking dinner and she passed out! 

2 comments:

  1. Adrianna- Ella did this too. I assume this is her only nap of the day? Try putting her in for her nap one hour earlier and see if it works..

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! Jacq has been on a napping strike too. I really hope its just a phase.

    ReplyDelete