Saturday, November 14, 2009

Two year photos...

On Sunday, November 1st we went and took Mackenzie to get her two year photos done... a little late but oh well they finally got done! =) I LOVE LOVE LOVE what we chose for her to wear... it showed both sides of her personality perfectly I wouldn't have changed one thing about what she wore or any of the pictures that she took. I love my little munchkin to death and I am so blessed to have a very well balanced child. She is so smart and sassy, its amazing what the little ones pick up these days and being in a truck with her daddy driving in California is not a good idea for someone who REPEATS EVERYTHING =) I have to share with everyone what she said just the other day while we were driving through Anaheim, CA. Gary was upset about a certain driver and so he proceeded to cuss him out. What follows may either make you crack up laughing or just shake your head... My two year old daughter told her father the other day, "daddy whats wrong? fucking California stupid ass drivers?" Although I should have told her no and shown her that it wasn't ok to talk like that I was trying my hardest to laugh into my sweater so that she didn't see me! Like I said the things that kid will pick up! =) Well enough chitter chatter... Here are the pics of crazy girl! xoxo

Her calm, happy, fun personality... Known as personality 1!
Easiest way to explain PSYCHO! =) Personality 2!

Gary's favorite photo of the whole shoot! We love that she is so different and eccentric!


Like I said she is my crazy little girl! She is silly, crazy, happy, loving, caring, a princess, spoiled, and LOVED to say the least. I love Mackenzie so much and couldn't see my life without her right now!

2 comments: