Thursday, May 14, 2009

A day with friends....

Today was so much fun. I had the opportunity to watch my friend Jills kids, Ella and Ryen. Mackenzie and Ella had so much fun... even though sometimes they can be a hand full together (they fight like they are sisters)! But still it was a great time! 

They had fun finger painting, swimming, playing with toys, and eating yummy PIZZA for lunch! =) Well enough said enjoy the photos! 



FINGER PAINTING TIME: Ryen just watched while I kept the two in line with the paint! =) lol





LUNCH TIME: Everyone including Ryen was able to have some yummy pizza for lunch! =)

All in all the day ended good... and Jill was able to get her errands done! Thanks Jill for dropping the girls off we had a blast!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for watching them A. Ella talked about it all day and Jimmy LOVED her hair when she got home! I will have to try it sometime. Thanks for watching them. As always, let me know when I can return the favor. And you can always call me to chat remember.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! We'll have tog et them all together sometime soon just to reek some havoc :)

    Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete