Sunday, February 22, 2009

Monkey and the Basket....




















Well not to much has been happening the past couple weeks... nothing exciting anyways. Just trying to get back into the groove of Gary being gone and all that jazz. But like always we have been hanging out with my parents a lot... from my brothers basketball games to my school and softball we have just been over there at least four times a week. Thanks mom and dad... =) But Mackenzie has an absolute blast over there all the time... She loves her uncle Devin and every chance she gets they play together... Well speaking of my little brother he has this orange monkey about the size of Mackenzie and she just absolutely loves it... She will play and wrestle with this thing. Its so cute.... and then there is also this pink laundry basket that my parents have had since my brother was learning to walk (over 9 years ago) and it is actually also how Mackenzie learned to walk. But that is another thing that she and uncle Devin love to play with... Well here are some pictures of the monkey and the basket! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment