Saturday, January 3, 2009

Changes, Crafts and Reading...

So I decided to change Mackenzie's blog page. I really didn't like the baby sites blog so here I am starting all over with a new one!

So this past week I finally was able to sit down and do a craft with Mackenzie for the first time in I dont know how long. But it was just a simple finger paint and all that matters is that she had a blast and was covered in blue and hot pink paint afterward's.




My little munckins hands...


Way to excited to paint!


Started painting her legs...


Another thing that happened this past week was sorta cute. Lately Mackenzie has been grabbing people that she wants to do something with and pretty much pulling them down to her level to play. Well she did that to me the other day and it was so cute because she wanted me to read to her. Gary was fortunate enough to get some photos of this...



This one is cute too... she loves the book we are reading... its all about different types of babies.


This actually wasnt planned (if you were thinking it) she had said something funny or made a noise and it made me laugh...

1 comment:

  1. I still haven't had Ella play like that with paint yet... the highchair is a good idea. Hmmm. I think I will let her paint outside and then bring her in straight to the bath! LOL. These photos are cute!

    ReplyDelete